Refunds and Transfers
You cannot transfer or cancel a test within 5 weeks of the test date.
Last minute requests for refunds/transfers are only considered under special circumstances such as those listed below:
- Serious Illness — hospital admission or serious injury: accompanied by a medical note from a registered Medical Doctor.
- Loss or Bereavement — death of a close family member: accompanied by a death certificate.
- Hardship/Trauma — victim of a crime, victim of a traffic accident: accompanied by police report.
- Military Service — enlist: accompanied by a letter from government.
You must submit:
- documented proof of the above ( for example, a doctor’s note).
There is a $70.00 administrative fee for all refunds/transfers.