Refunds and Transfers
You cannot transfer or cancel a test within 5 weeks of the test date.
Last minute requests for refunds/transfers are only considered under special circumstances, such as the ones listed below:
- Serious Illness — hospital admission or serious injury (must be accompanied by a medical note from a registered Medical Doctor)
- Loss or Bereavement — death of a close family member (must be accompanied by a death certificate)
- Hardship/Trauma — victim of a crime, victim of a traffic accident (must be accompanied by a police report)
- Military Service — enlistment (must be accompanied by a letter from government)
You must submit:
- documented proof of the above ( for example, a doctor’s note).
There is a $70.00 administrative fee for all refunds/transfers.